Gearbest Banner

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Charles Lloyd Quartet - Live at Teatro Cittadella, Lugano, Switzerland, April 2, 1998 [FLAC]






 


After reading Daniel Karrier's review: "Why should I listen to Charles Lloyd"  I was convinced that I really had to take a listen to this artist. After a little searching I had the pleasure to find some nices quality shows of this great musician. I hope you will like him too. Thanks to Daniel for introducing me to Charles Lloyd. Enjoy!!! 



Source: hotbird sat > nexus-s > hdd > nero wave editor > flac
(hotbird sat uses MPEG1 Layer 2/256 kbps)


Musicians:

Charles Lloyd - sax, fl
Bobo Stenson - p
Jeffrey Littleton - b
Billy Hart -dr


Setlist:

01. prayer 13:58
02. desolation blues 14:38
03. how can i tell you 09:53
04. sombrero sam (fade out) 11:25



BUY THE OFFICIAL RELEASES

Forest Flower: Charles Lloyd at Monterey  Jumping the Creek


ENJOY !!!

LINKS IN COMMENTS

No comments:

Gearbest Banner