Gearbest Banner

Friday, July 30, 2010

John McLaughlin & Billy Cobham - Live at Montreux Jazz Fesival 2010





According to JML's website:


"...I got a phone call from Claude asking if I could be jamming that evening with Billy Cobham... The opening act...couldn’t make their flight from Canada, and Claude needed a ‘replacement’. I hadn’t seen Billy for 25 years and immediately liked the idea. Claude called Billy, who lives in Bern and he also was happy to play. I didn’t have my guitar, and there was no rehearsal, it was a very spontaneous jam and we had lots of fun!"



We Will Be Back Soon :-) 

Stay Tuned and Enjoy the above video !!!

Let's hope we will finally see a Mahavishnu Orchestra Reunion !


See You Soon !!!


Dr. Fusion



To The One


Birds of Fire Visions of the Emerald Beyond





No comments:

Gearbest Banner