Gearbest Banner

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Does anyone know a good filehosting website?


Hello music friends!


Thank you for all your wonderful comments and support!


I need your help!


Does anybody know a good filehosting website?


I'm too busy to re-upload all the live shows every month because they get deleted again.


Maybe some of you know a good and free filehosting website where I can upload all the unofficial live recordings I have without them being deleted after one month.


If you have any ideas, please let me know!


Thank you and have a nice day!


Dr. Fusion



4 comments:

Simon666 said...

Not free but very cheap : Adrive.com. I backed up my entire blog's worth of music there over two years ago, and have had zero problems. Instant downloads, no spam, no hassle.

Dr. Fusion said...

Right now I can't do it because it's just too expensive for me but if I make some cash with the ads on my blog I will consider this one! I have a huge collection (4TB - 5TB) and almost everything is in FLAC. Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help!

Anonymous said...

I've seen We Transfer used by others who offer live recordings so you might want to take a look at that one:

www.wetransfer.com

Hope you find something as I'm ALWAYS interested in your offerings here (thank you!!).

-- Pino

Dr. Fusion said...

Thank you very much! I know WeTransfer but even the pro version at 12 Euros a month only has 200Gb space. That's not enough because all my files are big :)

Gearbest Banner