Gearbest Banner

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Yellowjackets with Robben Ford - Live at Bourbon Street, Los Altos, CA, USA, February 21st, 1982 [FM][FLAC]



 I got this as FM but I hear a lot of crowd "hoots" that make it sound like an aud recording. That said, I can't imagine an aud from 82' sounding THIS nice. I have a 1/2 dozen Yellowjackets w/ RF & this is my new favorite recording show. The band & Robben are in top shape-IMO. As a fan/collector of Robben Ford recordings for more than 25 years, I'd say this one is a must have!

Enjoy !!!  ~mr_mags


Many thanks to mr_mags for this fine recording !!



"Master of KPEN" - FM Broadcast

EXCELLENT Quality


Musicians:

Russell Ferrante - Kbd
Robben Ford - Guitar & Vocals
Jimmy Haslip - Bass
Ricky Lawson - Drums
*Mark Ford - Harp


Setlist:

T1 Monmouth College Fight Song (cuts in) 6:10
T2 Matinee Idol  5:20
T3 The Hornet 7:10
T4 ? 7:07
T5 Imperial Strut 8:23
T6 ? 7:36
T7 Sittin in it 13:49
T8 North Carolina* 5:05
T9 Encore announcements 2:42
T10 Rush Hour 7:56


BUY THE OFFICIAL RELEASES

New Morning: The Paris Concert  Yellowjackets In Concert: Ohne Filter


LINKS IN COMMENTS

ENJOY !!!

No comments:

Gearbest Banner